I was lured into buying a couple of this guys books and videos for some slick marketing. The books were badly written.

I would say barely readable. The videos were all techniques of a beginner and I was sorely upset for wasting my money. I began to wonder about this guy my bad purchases and I did some research on Mr. Burrese.

As it turns out he has a very bad reputation for dishonesty and stretching the truth. I found that his martial arts rank is questionable at best. Many well-known martial artist have questioned the validity of his rank and whether he has even tested for rank or merely bought his ranks. From what I some on his videos I have to question that myself.

They were really basic and looked to be self made. There is also some issues with his claims of being a sniper and a sniper instructor. This claim is found on his website and one a book he wrote with some other martial artists. My readings found that his claims are exaggerated at best and quite possibly outright lies.

I even saw some things on the net in which he outright claimed to be a sniper instructor at one point and an assistant to some sniper instructor at another point. When questioned about this Mr. Burrese answered by claiming these were both one in the same. No sir, Mr.

Burrese, they are definitely NOT one and the same. They are completely different. When I find that a person lies about one thing it makes me doubtful that they are honest about other things as well. I have plainly seen Mr.

Burrese lie in writing about his military background. This makes me wonder if he has lied about his martial arts background as well. If a man will lie about one part of his history he plainly will lie about other parts. To summarize, I am very disappointed to find that Mr.

Burrese is less than honest about his background. This is truly disappointing seeing that he claims to be a proponent of honesty and integrity on his Facebook page and his videos. To me it is hypocritical to say one thing and act in a different way altogether.

I want nothing more to do with Mr. Burrese's books or his teachings!

Product or Service Mentioned: Survive And Defend Hapkido Classes.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Stop Issuing False Informatoin About Yourself!.

I didn't like: False and misleading self-promotion, Fraudulent claims, Not what he claimed to be.

• Martial Arts Fraud
  • Hapkido
  • Fake Hapkido Masters
  • Hapkido Training Montana
  • Montana Martial Arts Fraud
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 22, 2017.

Comments